Chicken ( or Fish) with Spicy Yogurt Marinade…adulterated from Cuisine.com.au
You need for 4 lovely normal friends with healthy appetites or 20 dieting models
1 cup natural yoghurt
1/4 cup chopped tinned tomatoes
1 tsp ground turmeric
2 tsp black or yellow mustard seeds
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 garlic clove, minced
Freshly ground white pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
3 chicken breasts or fillets of fish
1 cup chicken stock or water
1 cup couscous
1 red capsicum, finely chopped
1 handful parsley leaves, chopped
1 handful mint leaves, chopped
1/2 small Spanish onion, finely chopped
2 lemons, quartered
- Pour a huge glass wine and gulp.
- Breath in. Relax. It’s Friday.
- Think about summer. Think about shaving legs, getting a spray tan and losing 20 kilos. Put the last bit off til tomorrow.
- Now open a can of tomatoes
- Start chopping the garlic into the size of your discipline. ( tiny)
- Grate some fresh ginger. Add manicure to the list above
- Then find a bowl and throw in the low fat yoghurt, tomatoes, turmeric, mustard, cumin, chilli, ginger and garlic together in a bowl.
- Season with drizzle with a little designer olive oil.Stir it all up
- Chop up the chicken or fish into small chunk about the size of Victoria Beckham’s diamond.
- Add the yogurt mix to the chicken and let it marinate for an hour
- Drink more wine. Add massage and eyelash extension to the list above
- Cook the couscous.You know how to do that.
- Add the capsicum, parsley, mint and the pretty red onion to the couscous
- Now throw the chicken and marinade onto a baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes or just throw in a fry pan and go for it.
- Serve the chicken lying nonchalantly on the couscous and accessorised with lots and lots of coriander..