Beetroot, lentil and spinach salad with fetta.
The perfect Autumn dish. All these ingredients are in season. It’s all you want to eat . Serve with lamb or chicken or just with crunchy bread…
You need for 4 hungry fashionista, 50 models, 3 metrosexuals:
4 to 6 small baby beetroots
1 or more tablespoons olive oil
400g lentils cooked and drained
1 bunch basil
1 bunch of rocket or baby spinach leaves
about 150g goat’s cheese,
about 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Remove cream cashmere sweater.
- Remove cream Chloe skirt.
- If alone throw on old black track pants and top, Birkenstocks.
- If with George Clooney throw on chic little black dress and heels.
- Pour wine.
- Say goodbye to your manicure.
- Pop on gloves. Plastic washing up; not Burberry elbow length.
- Scrub beetroot and trim them too.
- Rub beetroot dye onto lips and cheeks when George not looking.
- Throw beetroot in a roasting pan and drizzle with oil. Season with sel et poivre.
- Roast for 1 hour, until tender and cooked. Cool. As in let it cool. Not as in groovy.
- Pour more wine and read about Madonna in Vanity Fair.
- You can also take off plastic gloves too.
- Cook lentils and then drain.
- Chop up beetroot.
- Tear basil.
- Roughly chop walnuts. They love it.
- Make a Vinaigrette.
- Find a chic white platter
- Throw on a bunch of rocket, basil, the lentils and walnuts and sprinkle on the goats cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Serve with lamb, chicken and George Clooney on toast (Delicious).