Instant Chocolate Mousse…Adulterated from Nigella Lawson’s Express.
I love Nigella. She loves eating. And she loves eating deliciously naughty things like Chocolate Mousse made from melted marshmallows, butter and chocolate.
Incredibly easy you can whip this up at 6pm when you want dessert at 7pm….
This is incredibly rich so even the greediest fatty boomba will not eat alot…
You need for 200 models, 30 fashion editors and to make 8 little pots:
1 1/2 cups marshmallows (the mini ones are ideal as they melt quickly)
4 tablespoons soft unsalted butter
200g gram best-quality dark cooking chocolate, chopped into small pieces
1/4 cup hot just boiled water
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Walnuts for accessorising
- Find some cute white pots for serving.
- Take off pristine white Calvin Klein sheath dress.
- Remove Tiffany cuff and Hermes watch.
- Throw on daggy black track pants and old Tee.
- Get the chocolate out of the fridge.
- Get the butter out of the fridge.
- Put the wine back in the fridge.
- Get the champagne out instead. So much nicer with chocolate.
- Boil the kettle.
- Find a saucepan in the bottom drawer.
- Break up the chocolate into little bits, taste it to make sure it’s delicious and throw the rest into the saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows, the butter and the water.
- Make sure the heat is turned down to low you; don’t want to burn the chocolate
- Watch as it all slowly melts. If only your bottom could do that.
- Stir it every now and then but not too much you want the white marshmallow to stripe through the brown chocolate like a gorgeous Missoni towel.
- It should now be a fabulously, delicious, swirling mush.
- Put a finger in it a la Nigella. Suck. Don’t even think about the calories. She doesn’t.
- Remove it from the heat and set it aside to ponder the meaning of life alone for a while.
- Find a bowl, pour in the cream and the vanilla. Think crème de la mer. Do not apply to your face.
- Beat it baby. Beat it. You want it thick, white and fluffy. Think Elton John.
- Then fold it gently as you would a Prada dress into the cooling chocolate mixture
- You want it smooth, brown and glossy with a few white highlights. Think Donatella.
- Pour and scrape it into 6 or 8 small pots, glasses or bowls.
- Gently pop on a walnut on top of the mousse for accessorising. It won’t sink.
- Dollop a little cream on top.
- Chill it in the fridge until you want to eat it. That should be 5 minutes.
- Lick the bowl and the beaters. Scientific tests have proved there are no calories there.
- Wipe your face before George Clooney catches you with chocolate smeared all over your cheeks.
- Eat. You never really liked that sexy tight black Herve Leger dress…