Salmon with Soba noodles…A sensational recipe this is adulterated from Marie Claire Zest and a touch of Nigella. Healthy and addictive. What else do you want for dinner?
Serves 10 models, 4 people and 2 fatties.
3 salmon fillets
250g soba noodles
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsb of freshly grated ginger
2 garlic cloves
2 large red chillies or one small one
4 to 6 spring onions
Sauce … experiment and taste:
1 to 2 tabs peanut oil
1 tab limejuice
1 tab soy sauce
1 tab fish sauce
2 tabs Mirin
Sesame seeds and Coriander for accessorizing
• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Throw salmon on a baking tray. No need for any oil. Just cook it simply like that. You will see it ooze oil. Then you will understand.
• Heat up some water for the soba noodles.
• Pour a glass of wine.
• Throw off Balenciaga platforms.
• Remove and hang up Chloe poet’s sleeve blouse.
• Chop up the garlic as small as your shares are now worth.
• Grate the fresh ginger. So much easier than chopping don’t you think? Watch the manicure though.
• Slice up the spring onions.
• Slice the chilli with a knife and fork so you don’t get a hot burning eye and ruin your makeup.
• Cook the Soba noodles.
• Then drain and leave in saucepan.
• Mix up the sauce in a bowl (not on the bench; it can get messy) Taste it and add more ingredients if you so desire.
• Oh go on have another wine.
• When the salmon is cooked let it have a little rest then flake in your hands to scatter over noodles later.
• Now throw the garlic, chillies, ginger, and spring onions in with the sauce.
• Then toss over the noodles on a very low heat and mix well.
• Now serve noodles in chic white bowls and scatter the salmon nonchalantly on top.
• Accessorise with chic little splashes of green coriander leaves and lots of sesame seeds.
• Addictive and healthy!