Nectarine Raspberry Salad with Ginger …from Marie Claire.
Here ‘s a gorgeous little summer dessert with a twist, a touch of real grated ginger ! It marinates the fruit and gives it a tiny spark of twang! How perfect it is to serve with love and chocolate on Valentines Day.
150 g grams of raspberrries or red fruit like plums
1 tabs grated fresh ginger
1/4 cup of soft brown sugar or any sugar really
1 or 2 limes squeezed juice
a few mint leaves finely chopped
serve with Yogurt or cream and a slab on dark chocolate
* Chop up the nectarines
* Chop the plums or keep Raspberries whole
* Grate the ginger
* Watch the new big fat gleaming diamond on your finger sparkle
* sip chamapagne
* Finely slice the mint
* Juice the limes
* throw it all together in a divine Georg Jensen Bowl
* let it marinate and sit for about an hour or so while you are served main course
* Open more pretty orange and blue boxes…
* Now serve with a dollop of Yogurt or cream and a slab of dark chocolate on the side
* Talk about Love!