Little individual Molten Almond Chocolate Cakes….from Donna Hay
Now is the perfect time to devour chocolate. Why? Becauseit’s too late to diet for summer. Enjoy yourself and deal with the beach nextyear. What’s that one little bit of delicious chocolate muffin going to do toyou? Only make you feel great when you cut it open and watch the chocolategooey center slowly oozing out yelling “eat me, eat me”. Think of this as a doit your self-saucing pudding. Sensational
You need for 10 women who are size 12.
½ cup plain flour
2/3 cups icing sugar
1 ½ cups of ground almonds (do them yourself in the whizzer)
4 eggs whites beaten up
160g melted butter
320g melted dark chocolate
10 x 10 g squares of chocolate to put in the center so itmelts
Strawberries or raspberries to serve
Yogurt and icing sugar to accessorize at the end
- Preheat oven to 150
- Melt the chocolate
- Melt the butter
- Whiz the almonds till finely crushed
- Place the sifted flour, sugar, melted butter, melted chocolate, egg whites, almonds in bowl and mix well . Taste it just to check it’s Ok
- Taste it again to double check its delicious.
- Moisterise a muffin tray
- Spoon out half the mix into each muffin spot.
- Then for the oozing center pop a couple of big squares of chocolate on top of the mix then
- Spoon the rest on top.
- Lick the bowl, the spoon , the saucepan and anything else.
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- It’s cooked when its as bouncy as your thighs and risen as much as your stomach
- Let the cakes stand for a couple of minutes in the tin before you then get 2 spoons to carefully lift them out.
- Serve with gorgeous fresh strawberries and a chic little dollop of yogurt
- Sprinkle with icing sugar
- See the look in everyone’s eye as silence settles over the crowd and watch as they quietly go into ecstasy.