Feta and lemon lamb .
A fabulous and super quick winter dinner to whip up mid-week after a day’s shopping: Thank you Donna Hay .
You need for you and George Clooney:
4 x 75g lamb cutlets
4 slices lemon
4 sprigs oregano
4 slices feta
olive oil, for drizzling
- Slip into your new Prada velvet onesie.
- Climb out of Givenchy heels.
- Slide into Burberry uggs.
- Ask George to open the wine.
- Pour a wine. Guzzle.
- Ask George to make a salad.
- Ask George to light the fire.
- Ask George to set the table.
- Ask George to top the cutlets with the lemon, oregano and feta.
- Drizzle with olive oil. That’s the cutlets not George.
- Place on a baking tray - the cutlets not George-and grill under a hot grill for 5-8 minutes until the cheese is golden as George after a summer in Italy.
- Pour another wine
- Reapply lipgloss.
- Ask George to cook the lamb is your liking. As he always does.
- Serve with a crisp green salad with a bit of George on the side.