Kiwitini… adulterated from Nigella Lawson’s Forever Summer
It’s luscious and green! It’s fresh! It’s delicious! It’s almost sour and fruity at the same time. It’s the perfect summer drink. Nigella calls it ‘Part smoothie, part martini, pure heaven”. Divine.
Makes for 1 drunk fashionista:
25mls chilled vodka
25mls chilled dry martini or vermouth
1 peeled kiwi fruit ( you can use 2 if you want).
- Slip into Lanvin black one shoulder dress.
- Climb into Balenciaga heels.
- Reapply lip gloss.
- Instruct the butler to toss all the ingredients in a blender (with a manicured handful of gorgeous crushed ice if you so desire).
- Whizz it all up until it’s a divine, soft, velvety purée.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Sip elegantly while you read the latest Vogue.
- Instruct the butler to make another one for George.
- Drink and be Merry! Hic.