Carrot and Zucchini Muffins.
At last: A muffin full of good, healthy things. They have absolutely NO calories. This means No muffin top.
This will feed 50 models, 3 Bikies, 12 girls and no children. They hate carrots.
2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 cup finely grated carrot
1/2 cup finely grated zucchini
1/2 cup coarsely grated Swiss cheese
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup extra light olive oil
2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pour a wine or two.
- Slip into Paul and Joe grey high waist track pants.
- Thank God it’s George Clooney’s night off.. He may not like them.
- Moisterise a 12 space muffin tray.
- Now find a vegetable peeler.
- Find the zucchini and use the peeler to cut the whole thing into strips. This is much better than actually chopping it.
- Now grate the carrots. Find someone to do this for you. It’s horrid on the nails.
- Grate the cheese roughly. It loves it rough.
- Now find a bowl and whisk together the milk, oil and eggs.
- Pour another wine. Is Lent over yet?
- Now find another bowl and sift the flour and the baking powder.
- Toss in the sugar, the carrot, zucchini and cheese.
- Pour the egg milk mix in with the dry ingredients. Just like a moisturising treatment.
- Give it a good mix.
- Find a spoon and dollop into the muffin tray.
- You can sprinkle the top with designer French sea salt.
- Throw in the oven and cook for about 15 mins until they smell and look cooked.
- Let them cool before you pop them onto the wire rac.k
- Don’t let cool too much: You want the butter to melt when you smother them with lashings of it.