Free Form Peach Tart…..adulterated from Donna Hay
A divine little summer tart. Easy to throw together and even easier to gulp down.
You need for about 4 fatties or 10 slimming dieters or 20 models
2 squares of ready made short crust or puff pastry ( or about 280grams of ready made pastry you can roll out)
½ cup raw almonds
2 tabs plain flour
¼ cup caster sugar
40 g of unsalted butter
½ teas vanilla extract
2 or 3 peaches, nectarines, plums, apricots, pears or figs…Use any fruit you love
Icing sugar for accessorizing
• Preheat oven to 180°C.
• Throw on a cute apron over your Eres bikini
• Gulp down a watermelon daiquiri
• Find the almonds and toss in the whizzer; you want to ground them so they are still a little chunky. Think Beyonce’s booty and you got it
• Moisterise a cake tin with lashing of extremely fattening yet oh so delicious butter
• Cut up the peaches/figs or plums into slices as thin as Ashley Olsen
• Toss the butter in a saucepan and gently melt. If only you could do that to with your booty
• Now find a bowl and throw in the almonds, butter, flour and sugar and the vanilla extract
• Grab the one square of the pastry and spread it half way across and up the side of the cake tin.
• Do the same with the other square and join it up. You might need to cut it and paste a bit so that it looks pretty .
• Leave the sides long because you are going to fold them over the tart.
• Now spread the almond mix over the pastry
• Then top with the slices of the peaches
• Fold the sides of the pastry over the fruit leaving half of the tart exposed.
• Sprinkle with more caster sugar. Just so to make sure there are serious calories here
• Throw in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden as Valentino’s tan.
• Sprinkle with icing sugar
• Serve hot or cold and accessorise with dollops of outrageously fabulous cream