What you can buy for $24.
- The stiletto heel of one Prada shoe.
- The clasp of a Lanvin bag.
- The buckle on a Bally belt.
- The stitching on a Chanel jacket.
- The button on a Burberry trench.
- One very chic, stone cotton belted trench from SES.
I stumbled upon a rack of trenchcoats on sale for $24 at SES. I was not drunk and I took out my glasses to double check. (The trench coat not the gin bottle.) This price is correct. This is not a typo. I have been trying to avoid trench coats since my stint in Trench Coat rehab but who can resist the recession buster of the season? I tried very hard to find a photo of the SES trench but, alas, no where to be found. You must settle on the original Burberry prototype seen here. The SES trench is very similar: double breasted, belted and with epaulettes. For an outrageous $24.