It’s the last FiFi Report of year. Please don’t cry. You can keep shopping. Do it for the economy. Do it for the nation. Do it for Australia!
Here are FiFi Favourite Finds to keep you going over summer.
You want! You need! You must have…
- Sportsgirl black round pleather evening bag with a chain strap. $39. A little Chanel inspired.
- Target Black cotton Harem pants, $39. Find them in the swimwear department. Fabulous. Wear with heels. Too cool. A must buy.
- K.Mart LOVE t-shirt (with a very YSL style Love logo), $14 . Throw on with some skinny black pants and heels. Under a Balmain Blazer.
- Red and pink stripe cotton hat from the Cancer Council, $23. It will match your Missoni towel. (In the colours not so much the stripes). Bless.
- French Connection black wide patent belt, $89. We saw it 5 years ago at YSL and it continues to be a wardrobe must-have. Cinch that waist in. Over the plum pudding and brandy butter.
- Jeans West black tiered long Maxi dress with shoestring straps, now on sale for $49. Perfect holiday dressing. Perfect for covering up the ramifications of Brandy butter.
- MNG Mango oversized black jewelled necklace, a Burberry copy! $69. It was FiFi’s Cheap but Chic of the week months ago. It’ still in store and now it’s in this week’s Grazia. Buy now.
- Polo Jeans white and red (or black) stripe classic t-shirt dress. So French. So chic. So easy to wear. $89
- Witchery concrete/cream/almost grey chiffon zip blouson jacket, now $149. It’s the perfect jacket to toss on in warm weather. Love it.
- Funkis Red or black patent clogs from Funkis and Milio $135. Also adore the Marimekko cotton beach bags. Simple Scandinavian chic.
- CK Calvin Klein. You want the entire store. Com. Nuf said. (In Centrepoint Shopping Centre; Cnr Pitt St Mall and Market St; Sydney.)
- Country Road cotton “leisurewear”…love the crop-to-the-knee grey marle drawstring pants. $69. Who said you had to look daggy on the weekend? Love the hoodies too, plus the track pants and the perfect white tees and…
- Max and Co. black cotton, short, collarless blouson jacket with short puff sleeves and hidden gold zip. on sale now $295. This is a flattering cut. Love it. This is Miss Versatile and will work with jeans and florals and over short shorts. It’s also Miss congeniality.
- Arthur Galan ruffle-front sleeveless silk blouse, now $229. This blouse will love going out with jeans or thrown back with skinny pants. It will love a gin and tonic too. Hic.
- Mimco shoes…you want the fabulous marathon heels, $360. Perfect for when you are running. Late. (And there is now 20% off in store.)
- Wolford grey or black cashmere tanks about $700…the most luxurious staple. Divine. They don’t just do panty hose but fabulous dresses, tops and cardigans..
- Little Joe camisoles and tops…this store has great jeans, and the perfect little tees.
- Armani Jeans short black double-breasted trench. Next season’s just arrived in store at David Jones. Perfect for all trench addicts (my name is FiFi and I am…)
- Sambag: You want the black sequin top with a chiffon back by Pascale Magali…fabulous, $260. Sequins are hot hot hot. Wear day to evening. Wear to bed.
- Missoni dress in purple, grey, aqua, green and black horizontal stripes, with a deep v-neck and a tie under the bust. Now on sale from $690 to $998. At Orson and Blake.
- Longchamp black patent bag a la Kate Moss. $1600. Love the red lining. Makes finding your wallet easy.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs black wool military coat with big silver buttons, $1000 from David Jones. It’s next season’s and you want it. You do. You really do.
- Paul and Joe grey marle v-neck dress with batwing sleeves. Understated beach dressing. Throw it over the bikini and head to the pool. $595
- Tiffany and Co. Frank Gehry cuff $1400. Frank is the man and it’s all about the cuff this season. Pile them on.
- Prada jewel earrings from the Resort collection have arrived instore ! About $380 from David Jones. You don’t need to ask why you want these. You just do.
- Vanessa Bruno. You want everything. From perfect little cotton rib tanks, $95, to drop dead gorgeous cream chiffon tops, and cashmere dresses with fur cap sleeves. ALL fabulous. Run straight there in your Mimco Marathon heels now…
- Belinda. The Miu Miu candy jewel necklace, the black Miu Miu bags and the new French designer raffia beach bags with leather straps have just arrived, $275. Too chic.
- Bally grey peep-toe Mary Jane heels with multi straps and a chunky square heel, now on sale for $500. A grey shoe is so much more interesting than black, don’t you think?
- Hugo Boss dark, dark navy zip front leather bomber jacket, $2300. The leather bomber jacket continues to rock. This one is luxe. Wear on New Year’s Eve over your frou frou slinky dress. If you are in Tasmania.
- Ralph Lauren stone caramel cotton single-breasted sharp blazer now on sale for $449. Love this with denim, over a floral dress, with something tough. It needs to go with something edgy or you may look too POLO.
- Gucci black Leather Cuff with gold chain. $1155. Another day another cuff
- A black Balenciaga shoulder bag from Cosmo shoes. May all your Christmas’ come at once.I die. I die. I die and go to Heaven.