Spent all your money on a Balenciaga bag? Head here for the best cheapbut chic shoes in town…
• Love the black patent multi criss cross strap sandals with a few smallsilver buckles, a platform and a cone heel…$89. Also in soft blushpink.
• Buy the very Prada heels with an orange heel and platform but with greywide strap $99.
•Check out the black strappy very gladiator heels with a square toe,serious buckles and very tough looking $99.
• Buy the laceup heels with a wooden stacked heel and platform, veryAlaia, they are really a laceup shoe boot with a slingback. And that’sthe best description you will ever get. $99.
• The blush pink patent round toe pumps with a wooden stacked heel areunderstated $59.
• Buy the brown wedge gladiators with a T bar in stone or black and awooden wedge…fabulous $79.
• Love the very must have now flat gladiators in black or brown about $60.
If you are weight challenged this is the place to buy jeans. I haveshopped here with all sorts of shapes and sizes ( up to size 16 to 18)and the jeans are fabulous and fit everyone. They have the magictouch…not too low and not too high waist in a dark denim stretch. Nowyou have that sorted you can also try:
• The lovely soft cream silky pin tuck poets blouse with a cutedrawstring drop waist.. loose and easy to toss on ..$109. Also in anorange with small wooden buttons.
• Love the wrinkled cotton khaki shirt dress with epaulettes andbrown buttons..will look great with tan, red or black accessories $129.
• Buy the chic dark denim wide leg ‘trouser leg’ jeans $129; they are almost a pant.
Check out the cute floral cream, red leaf print top $109. Very casual.
• Invest in the classic stone tailored crop jacket trench jacket /blazer with brown buttons. $129.
Somany great pieces you want for work or play. Love their Ad campaign:it’s very Balenciaga inspired with big dramatic jewel/pearl inspirednecklaces. Best buys include:
• The red burgundy 50’s dress with black net tuille layering is gorgeous.. This is not a work dress. $299.
• Buy the dark steel grey silk 50’s skirt, it’s the skirt of theseason. Just add some serious shoes and you will be flirting aroundlike no bodies business. $169.
• There are so many little black dresses here to choose from; theLBD is THE hot item for next season so get in early from about $175.
• The 70’s stone single breasted trench with over stitching andpaneling; it has a belt and tortoiseshell buttons. The summer trenchis the ideal piece to thrown over anything. Especially muffin bottoms.$325.
• Buy the navy sleeveless waistcoat or is it a double breastedsleeveless jacket? It’s long so it will cover the croissants on yourthighs. Layer over a white Tee and with skinny pants or even a fullskirt. $259.
• You want the very Proenza Schoeuler belted sleeveless waistcoat in a brown check $$. Fabulous.
• Love the patent double buckle belts; they are like a girth on a saddle which is what I need to suck everything in.
Rush in here for the gorgeous summer collection…
• The chic de la chic black lace short straight shift dress with short cap sleeves in the prettiest lace. $798.
• Or buy the black lace straight skirt $398. You know it’s hot.
• Love the outrageous gold or black sequin batwing top $398. Cinch in with a leather belt.
• Check out the chic grey marle dress, with a V neck, a self belt and cap sleeves, easy dressing $249.
•Buy the black sequin dress with a V neck and looser sleeves $798.
• The black tuxedo jacket is all you need and so are the suit blazers…the cut is sensational. $429.
• If you want prints buy the purple/cream/light blue floral ‘poppy’ halter dress in chiffon $598.
• Love the matte orange shoe string strap sundress with a little Grecian ribbon belt, $349. Also in a top.
Paul and Joe:
The new season winter collection has arrived and it is gorgeous. Irepeat: The best I have seen. If you love simple French chic black it’shere. If you love fabulous prints and color it’s here too. You want:
• The black satin tunic dress that is loose with cap sleeves and a chicwide dart/pleat, easy dressing $1100.
• Love the Pierre Cardin for Paul and Joe purple satin loose dress withbatwing sleeves and a big gold glitter/ jewell clasp at the front. VeryGlamourous. $1990. Also in black.
• Adore the navy wool silver flecked peacoat or is it a blouson? I don’tknow but it has a snazzy elastic hem and short little sleeves, $895. It’s casual jacket in an almost tweed fabric with gold buttons. Also inblack. You will find it in a long peacoat version as well as inshorts.
• Buy the black wool twill short princess coat by Paul and Joe “Sister”with 4 buttons and a small swing effect and a pleat at the back. $795.Gorgeous. You will wear forever. It has a rather tailored look so it has a very flattering cut. Yes please.
• Love the divine over sized print silk tunic dress with pink Hibiscus flowers $895.
•Indulge in the black sheer floral caftan top with a silver threadthrough it $2295.
• Buy the knits, the classic tuxedo jacket, the cardigans and check outthe sale rack …especially a white cream long cardigan and the brown andblack spot tunic top.
Max and co:
Love this store, great quality for the price. If you want prints they are here. And fabulous. You want
• The divine choc brown suede belted trench $1900. It’s double breasted and so gorgeous.
• Love the brown/oranges/Purples swirl print chiffon dress $400. Ithas an amazing crazy multi colour print on the dress with a contrastingswirl print on the sleeves. It’s boho luxe: Love it.
• Buy the black cotton twill short, fitted, 4 buttons, verytailored single breasted jacket $425. You will live in it. Perfect forsummer it’s not too hot and wil work over jeans or chinos or a prettyskirt.
• Adore the fabulous dull yellow, paisley print cotton, grandpashirt dress with an orange and brown print $315. It’s gorgeous and evenI would consider wearing it. And I have a total black wardrobe.
• Love the Orange/burnt yellow paisley print cotton peasant blouse $215. Very casual but oh so chic. Navy belted single breasted trench is a fabulous buy to wear all year anywhere. $725.
The best things here are in black. Of course…You want:
• The black chiffon drape front dress with white straps and a floaty skirt $1600.
• The simple black sheath dress, only for stick insects $1220.
• The black leather blazer $2200. Divine.
• Love the black patent heels with a a mini platform and gold detailing and hardware.
• The silver leather bomber jacket with punched holes is pretty out there if you can carry it off. It will punch holes in your credit card.
• The black patent bag with the chain strap is fabulous $1600.
• Buy the cute white tank with a silver lurex trim $175.
Always divine shoes and bags…check out the:
• Anya Hindmarsh shoulder bag with a chain strap about $1700 in a taupe/stone.
• The Celine burgundy patent heels $800
• The Marc Jacobs soft blush pink flat ballets flats.
• The Moschino black ruffle bag, very Prada ish.
• The black patent Robert Clergerie mules with a major wedge and two wide straps $600 .
•The Miu Miu bead encrusted brown leather T bar flats about $600.
• Love the hot pink Miu Miu bag in soft almost spongy like leather about $1700.
Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 09:
New York Magazine has a rundown of all the rave reviews of the sensational Marc Jacobs show….
- "It was a mash-up to end all mash-ups, announced Style.com — of a collection that combined boater hats, apron dresses, and espadrilles — "Mary Poppins goes to Dubai. And "yet somehow," British Vogue marveled, "it all worked. Beautifully."Cathy Horyn of the New York Times said the show presented an "inspired view of American women," borrowing elements from the twenties, forties, and beyond. WWD called it "the most spectacular example of fabric wizardry one can recall this side of couture." Fashion Week Daily likened the display to "a fashion acid trip — a darn good one," And British Vogue "a delightful treat, the likes of which we’ve never seen before." Stand-outs included black and green "drop-dead gorgeous" cocktail gowns and a "stunning" pair of red and white striped evening dresses. A collection part "wacky," "elegantly sexy" and "fanciful," Suzy Menkes of the International Herald Tribune concluded: "Yet at its most simplistic, the show just presented charming and colorful clothes to stoke fashion’s deep desire." Check out the video of the show here: Vogue UK