Time to hit the shops : Here are my favourite finds of the week…
- I love and adore the black top with a leather yoke: so Chloe! So Celine! So right! It has ¾ sleeves and is perfect to wear now especially if you are in Melbourne. Bless…Leather tees and tops are going to huge ( as in a trend) this winter so get into it now. See the Chloe version left.. $89
- Also you must invest in the taupe/rust linen single breasted blazer: naturals and neutrals are what it’s all about next season .This is a flattering tailored shape but in a light linen so perfecto for summer. just push up the sleeves, et voila! So chic $169.
- I really like the brown, taupe and white snakeskin print crinkle cotton top: it’s halter neck so that means it’s tres flattering on the shoulders. Plus it’s a way to get print into your wardrobe without going crazy with florals. $69
- You don’t want to think about winter just yet, I know, but I do love the camel suede lace up wedge crepe booties. Hot in every sense of the word. $149.
- Check out the cute little very Celine style bucket bag in a cream canvas…Why not? It’s $39 so perfect for tossing around on the weekend. The bucket bag is the style to watch ( as well as the structured shoulder bag of course)
- We can all do with another stripe Tee…Buy the gey and white knot tee onsale for $29..wear off the shoulder and pulled down. yes, MAdonna 1984 would be proud.
- My picks are the dark grey, V neck silk dress: It’s a fabulous cut : love the deep V and the waist cinched. Love the length. Love the colour…a winner. Wear into winter with opaques and heels. it’s groovier on than it looks here..$149.
- There is a fabulous denim tencil dress on sale for $59. Denim continues to be hot. This is a toss it on dress with brown wedges. Fabulous.
- Buy the grey and navy stripe dress…another casual , just throw it on and walk out the door to the yacht style of dress. Stripes are going be HUGE trend again for next summer.$99. Prada showed stripe top and dresses with a pink fur stole: Love it !
- Buy the fabulous wide leg denim online…yes GAP sends to Australia from their international site.The wide leg high waist denim is hot and the new look so shut and get into it! $84 Gap.com and I Love the grey peacoat on sale online for an outrageous $49 ( plus shipping).
- You want the chinos with a black grosgrain stripe down the side: cool $79 Please wear with heels and roll up the hem. Also check out the ‘drop crutch’ ( but not really) skinny cotton chinos : new in online, see below $51 plus shipping…Toss on an equipment shirt and a brown belt /shoes and you got the look.
- Love the washed denim blazer for $129. Wear with something chic or be brave and do the double denim look. Oh la la.
- I do love the black silky jumpsuit: yes, it’s been instore for a while but I tried it on and it’s flattering. And ageless. Scientific tests have proved it since I tired it on. It has plaited straps and a V neck with drape side pockets a la Marni. Of course you need to wear with heels for a sexy edge so they won’t look like you are wearing a onesie! Oh and add an Hermes cuff. You can wear the waist up high or go for the low hip look. Jumpsuits are still big news for next season and you could wear this under a jacket later when it’s cold $229.
- Also buy the cute new lace booties with a pee toe and some weirdo/cool slash back…They have a small- ish kitten heel which is nice.
- Buy the black swing silk dress. Get used to it: lengths are going down, down, down. This dress is fabulous with a brown belt wrapped a couple times around the waist. Buy online now if you can’t find instore $199 shop.countryroad.com.au
Max and Co:
- The new season Autumn/winter is in store. Yay. You want the black sleeveless leather vest: it’s very military so that means groovy. Wear with something pretty like a blouse or skirt..$495.
- There are a few gorgeous floppy, drape dresses in black : love the one with a kind of cape back that joins onto the sleeves…too hard to describe so just get in there $295 I think…Anyway the prices are fabulous for the quality and cut…Too many dresses to choose from..
- The sale continues: buy the cute stripe knits, the leather jackets and the tops…Oh and I love the grey gumboots for $120..
CK Calvin Klein;
The sale continues and you want it all. It’s not expensive! Tops are $150 and are a fabulous cut and chic and in expensive fabrics.
- My pick is the grey marle knit top that is sleevess with a drape $164.
- Also check out the V neck cotton jersey short dress with a deep V neck and Kimono style wide sleeves…it’s a little short but not too outrageous if you wear heels. It’s tight around the bottom which is flattering. Now about $200.
- Also check out divine black or grey silk dresses with short puff sleeves and a narrow cut about $400. Divine! And more….
FINAL REDUCTIONS BEGIN AT POEPKE THIS SATURDAY 15TH JANUARY.
50% OFF ALL CURRENT SEASON! yes, please….
Dries Van Noten Byrus Jacket, originally $1915, now $958
Dries Van Noten Manouk Knit, originally $860, now $430
Linda Farrow Luxe Sunglasses, originally $620, now $310
Ann Demeulemeester Cotone Shirt Dress, originally $450, now $225
Rittenhouse Tea Time Swimsuit, originally $300, now $150
Ann Demeulemeester Vitello Lux Wallet, originally $495, now $248
Eley Kishimoto Polka Dot Decimal Dress, originally $635, now $318
Bassike Crew Neck Tshirt, originally $80, now $40
Dries Van Noten Dayal Dress, originally $1085, now $543
Dries Van Noten Boots, originally $1090, now $545
Jil Sander Madame Frame Bag, originally $2795, now $1398