Love clothes? But don’t have time to shop?
Love fashion but hate wandering aimlessly around the shops?
Never fear FiFi is here!
Let FiFi take you shopping. We will hit the shops together and you’ll get your complete summer wardrobe in just 3 hours. It couldn’t be easier!
Be one of the first 5 people to book a personal style session with FiFi and you will receive a fabulous free deluxe sample from Bobbi Brown plus a free makeup application!
Email FiFi@FiFi.com.au or find out more information here.
- Check out the fab exercise/aerobic/gym gear here: great for your new fitness campaign so you can hit the beach without crying. Love the crop black, over the knee leggings because they are not too sheer or show too much cellulite. They are made from moisture wicking fabric ‘to absorb moisture’. For an outrageous price of $16 you can’t go wrong.
- Love the grey baby doll pleat top above: a must have for summer $25.
- Buy the black cotton, long and very crinkle/wrinkle sundress with tiers and shoe string straps and cute little broderie anglaise trim now on sale $49. Perfect for the beach or low key pool parties.
- You should try on the cute white or blue print cotton, shoe string, tiered sundresses. Love white (blue and white) for summer and you can thrash it and wear it all summer for $39.
- Well I did get a shock when I saw the black and white snakeskin print, very Prada-esque shift dress $49. It’s sleeveless and very straight and almost loose and shapeless dress, which means it’s easy to wear. Toss on with your killers heels and who would know it’s from K-Mart.
- Love the white nylon spray jacket/parka with a white zip and terry towelling lining so chic for those weekends away $29. Must get one: So lovely to wear white with a (fake) tan over summer. Throw over a skirt and tee when it gets chilly on the yacht. Also in black of course.
Must say that I am looking for things here that I can wear so I am ignoring any bright scary tops and all those short mini dresses. If you were born after 1995 you may find a few more things. But pour moi I am always searching for cheap but chic fashion finds…
- So check out the grey marle Tee with a low neck line, with a black stripe starting just under the boobies. A stripe top is a must for summer. $49
- Buy the clusters of bangles in a mix silver and wooden:an instant wardrobe updater. Nothing like stacking cuffs and bangles up your arm for an injection of cool. You get 5 bangles for $29.
- Love the ombre grey/cream to grey muslin scarves. So right to toss on to lighten the look and add a bit of je ne said quoi. What more do you want for $29?
- Still love the gladiator jellies which I mentioned last week, $29. Great for the pool or the beach.
- You want the black crop silky harem pants with their own belt $79. You do. I am addicted to pants and love not worrying about the fake tan/shaving leg situation when running out the door.
- Buy the caftans here: they have a great selection. Go for the multi print bright blue with white jet jewels along the neckline (take them off if you don’t like but I don’t mind them) $89 or buy the cotton linen caftans about $79. Good because they are not too short and you can wear to the beach without revealing ugly muffin knees. Believe me. My knees were only revealed as part of Halloween.
- Love the cute crinkle, cotton sundress in black or white with shoe string straps and a cute subtle ruffle sitting quite happily just on the front. It has a tiered hem. This has throw-it-on-casual feel about it. $79.
- There are heaps of fabulous Maxi dresses in prints or plain black or even in tie dye from about $89. Handy. And all you need for summer.
- You want the fab stripe racer back cotton tee in grey and cream with a cute pocket on the front $39. Cool under a boyfriend blazer or with jeans.
- Check out the boyfriend faded jeans that are on sale $39. A great cut in that they are a little more high waisted but not Harry high pants. (I actually bought a pair.) Don’t be a snob about jeans. Wear with a quality bag and a Burberry trench/blazer and voila.
- Love the black (or cobalt blue) floppy V neck cami with a scattering of sequins and beads across one side and shoulder. It is a little big and floppy and seems to have a plunging cleavage so buy a smaller size. These will skim not cling so can cover the muffin areas. Now on sale for an outrageous $39.
- Check out the ribbon chiffon flower necklace $34 and all the great chunky silver necklaces.
- Always love the stripes here: Go for the Tees with a square neckline and cut off sleeves $49 in a multi stripe. Love the stripe Tee dress too with 3/4 sleeves in navy and white: chic de la chic $69.
- Check out the short, bandage dresses: very Herve Leger in black or grey. They are called ribbon knit dresses, very sexy minexy. For girls who don’t need to eat or breath. At the same time. Bless. $179
- For those who want to show off their legs you must try the short, mini navy silky jumpsuit, it’s sleeveless and has a racer back. $269.
- Buy the cute chiffon halter top in orange in a wrinkle chiffon, $139. I see a lot of hot pink and horrible pale lilac. It’s Armani how can this be? Please keep walking.
- And then try on the chic, white cotton dress with a V neck, a full skirt, and big puff sleeves, so easy to wear but you will need to sex it up. With monster heels. I think it has a white grosgrain belt too. $239
- Buy the chunky, big link belt in silver and wear it as a necklace $99. I have tried it on a few times as a necklace and it works. You just double it up so you get the 2 strands. Cool.
- Check out the crop, pleat front pants pant in a crepe de chine, that stop just over the knee, $169. Wear with heels and a blazer. Not for flats. They are surprisingly flattering.
- Buy the black sleeveless silky, jumpsuit with a drawstring: love a jumpsuit. It’s like a dress; you don’t have to think about what goes with it or if anything matches. Just throw it and walk out the door. But please: don’t drink too much. $129
- There are some cute new beach bags in store that are very Marimekko inspired in their big circle prints: quite the chicest thing. Take them supermarket shopping (so much nicer than those horrid green bags). $49
- Buy the grey marle tank/beach cover up: like a mini dress with slashed sides: It’s very loose and just perfect for tossing over the bikini. $129
- Check out the fab denim jacket: very Azzedine Alaia with a lot of darts and panels, zip and very fitted. It has a little volume on the shoulders so you get the look of shoulder pads. Yes, you want them remember. The buttons are asymmetrical double breasted and it does up on the side with orange stitching. It almost has a peplum. Wear over skinny black pants or with a pencil skirt. Yes, there is a denim on denim trend but I am not going there. Too Barry Manilow. $395
- Must mention the black cotton, short jacket which is very similar to the denim one above. It’s very fitted and a little Louis Vuitton inspired with a round neckline and hidden buttons. The fitted close to the body look is the big trend coming next season. Sorry. $495
- Buy the ‘petal’ trim, silk sleeveless tank; I have reported on it before and it’s gorgeous. Also in a dress and in black, navy and cream. $580
- There are black sequin harem pants. Yes, there are. You secretly want them, I know you do. Very fashion so I have to report them. Love with a white tee and heels: always heels. Outrageous. $295
Paul & Joe
The new winter collection has finally arrived in store and of course, it’s fabulous. And there is more to come.
- You want the divine black wool single breasted cape princess coat. Yes, it’s a cape/coat: the sleeves are cut so they are like a poncho. Think Sherlock Holmes. But chic of course. It has lovely silver black buttons and side slit pocket. A perfect coat for Australia. Love. $1250
- There is a fabulous floral poncho silk dress: it’s has a caramel background and a multi colour Gauguin style abstract print. So easy and so relaxed. So luxe. You want this. $895
- Love the simple but over the top and very glitzy and shiny black or gold sequin dress. It’s hot and very Balmain with cap sleeves and quite short! $895. This is a serious party dress and only for those who can rock it with élan.
- You will adore the very wide, baggy man style pants in a prince of wales black and white check. Yes, it’s true the skinny narrow pants is the hot look but you also need to know that the man style dressing is a huge trend for next season. And let’s face it how many of us can wear those narrow pants? Wear a wide floppy pant with a simple narrow tank to keep the balance and the femininity. $695
- Buy the gorgeous navy drape front wool gaberdine dress: it’s fitted but seems to be cut on the bias so that it will skim and not cling. It has lovely softly ruched sleeves $795.