- Love, love, love the jewellery here as I mentioned last week. You can buy online so if you want some very over the top Lanvin inspired necklaces or amazing jewelled cuffs. Especially because they are all about $69. Outrageous.
- You want the very cute denim bag with a skull and chain strap: how cool is that? Very. $99
- In the shoes (which I think are pretty over priced for the quality) go for the soft pink nude platform heels, a very simple pump $249. A pale shoe is the colour or non colour of the season. They say it lengthens your leg because it gives the illusion that your legs keep going right to your tippy toes. Also this neutral will go with everything. They are very high so make sure you can have a car and a driver. (Yes that price is not very economy, sorry!)
- You want the very cool black glomesh square shoulder bag with a very Lanvin style lock clasp. It has a silver chain handle but I think you should ditch that and carry it as a clutch. It’s perfect for the party season. $49
- Check out the black resin cuff on sale with pearls and cream stones in a cross now on sale $19. Also love the black version belwo now $24. It’s all about the cuff this season and wouldn’t it be great to stack the cuffs up your arm for maximum statement. Ok just go for one on each wrist. Wonder Woman style.
- Love the cute jellies/gladiators in clear plastic or black. So chic, so perfect for going to the beach and walking through the rock pools, $24. Why spend any more?
- Also check out the sale for a lot of great denim pieces.
- Oh my it seems that sequins and glomesh is everywhere. So don’t spend a fortune on this trend. Buy the cool little silver glomesh evening bag, $29. Sorry Oroton!
- Love the maxi cotton dresses here $69 in a lot of bright colours and prints from about $39. The best one is in the swimsuit department: It is a halter neck and has black background with a pretty pinks/red/blue/green paisley print, $39. Yes, please. And I love the black and white zebra print cotton long maxi dress with tiny sparkle of sequins along the neckline that you can hardly see. $39
- The shoes, the shoes, the shoes: I see the YSL cage shoe (copy!). What the? It’s nearly sold out but there it is right before my eyes, $39. They even have a zip up the back. Incredible.
- Love the silver snakeskin flats gladiators flat. $29
- Need a hat for the races? Just going for one day a year and don’t want to spend a fortune? I see a chic black net hat with a flower. No one will ever know it’s from Target. I promise. $49. Spend the money on shoes instead.
- Sequins are everywhere as I predicted months ago. Checkout the black sequin floppy blazer $59. What a bargain. It’s not so structured and almost like a cardigan. This makes it a bit more relaxed and easier to wear. Throw over a white Tank and back with jeans. Let’s face it for $59 you can’t really go wrong. Just make sure your shoes have an extra zero at $590. So you don’t look cheap. We can’t have FiFi readers looking cheap.
- So what about the grey marle rib tanks for $12? Oh my Lord. American Vogue is more expensive. I am not saying they are fabulous quality and they could be a little, shall we say, on thin sheer side. But so handy to toss on for the weekends. Buy in every colour.
- If you have great legs (or you think you have great legs) and you want to show them off then you should buy the very Lanvin inspired one shoulder short, cotton, animal print dress. Don’t worry it’s in a black and grey animal print. Not scary. $34
- Love the black sequin, over sized Tee but it’s very short and cropped. Wear with a high waist skirt. $39
- Let’s face it you need a bag for evening and especially with the party season looming. Check out the sequin black oversized clutch here, $39. It will work with everything and could be the only sequins you wear.
- You want the very chic, understated and simple patent T bar flats now on sale for $49. Fabulous. In patent white, black, pink or aqua with a brown leather sole. They have a very small silver buckle. Perfect for those not wanting to do a Russell Crowe Gladiator look.
- Buy the very Nicholas Kirkwood inspired black and blue suede platforms. Meaning that the platform juts out on the sole (a Kirkwood signature). See below. Also in black On sale $119.
- Check out the black multi strap peeptoe heels about $180.
- In the beach wear try the white broderie anglaise, drawstring halter dress with gold buttons up the front. It’s an easy, throw it, on loose, A-line dress which is prefect for the pool. $295
- You want the navy and white stripe Tee dress with batwing sleeves: it’s loose and over sized with a very wide stripe, $235. You could hide a muffin top under there and no one would ever know.
- Buy the small print dress in a black and white print: it’s asymmetrical and has side pockets and is very cute. $290
- I spy a fabulous slouch drawstring/bucket bag in a grey with a slight sparkle shimmer with a wide handle, $450. No hardware and so simple. This will work summer or winter.
- Of course Zimmermann is the place to go for dresses: love the halter in bright colours $295, the blue sequin trapeze racer back dress $550, but watch the length they can be quite short.
You can now buy online! So if the shoes fits…
- If you love the men’s style lace up look (and it’s happening and it’s hot) then check out the black brogues with a soft pointy toe. They are pretty masculine so you have to wear with a pretty dress or something feminine. Think Christopher Kane. $278
- If you are after ballet flats or flats of any kind (and I know you are) then try on the chic ankle strap flat sandals with studs along the ankle strap. Get over it and don’t worry about your cankles: you know the shoes are hot. $278.00
- Love the black or chic caramel suede ballet flat with elastic sides. So chic. So Lanvin. So right for summer. $228
- Buy the flat faux snakeskin ballets flats with elastic sides. So chic, so right, so comfortable. So can shop for hours not in pain. $128
- You want the black satin shift dress with very puff big sleeves a la Lanvin: tres chic, $279. It’s called the power shoulder dress but don’t let that put you off. It’s a straight shape and very simple. Wear with a fabulous chunky necklace and your killer heels.
- Love the boyfriend blazer with stripe lining: a must have and you can wear through the seasons. Love it over a skirt or a dress and especially with shorts and heels. It’s into about wearing it as a trouser suit. Wear over a simple tank with peg legs. $329
- Buy the lovely ‘foil linen’ dress in a shimmery black, it’s very Dries or Marni with cap sleeves. It’s fitted to the waist with side pockets and a scattering of silver studs around the neckline and a loose shape, almost a Marni style, $279. A good day dress.
- Feeling outrageous and can rock the sass & bide look? Then buy the over the top but very cool ‘crackerjack’ harem pants in an animal print in silver and blue. Wear a simple tank and monster heels. Wear with confidence. $350
- You will get a lot of wear from the black round neck tee: it has lovely pleating and ruffles along the edges of the sleeves and has racer back, $190. It’s a tee that is a little more fashion than a basic tee. The necklace below is cool too. $220
- If you are wanting to flash a bit of skin with your swimsuit then try the S&B one piece black backless swimsuit with a black grosgrain trim along the edges. $190
- Love the denim jacket in a shimmery black and silver animal print: it’s very short and cropped and very Azzedine Alaia inspired. Very 80’s. Wear over your body con bandage dress. $320
- There is an over the top stud slouch leather handbag, $495 and a black leather clutch covered in studs, $495. You could buy Miu Miu or other such handbags online or at the Outnet for the same price but it’s pretty cool.
- Love the black or caramel leather stud cuffs, $95. Stack them up your arm. That’s the way to wear the tough stud look without going crazy.
- In the shoe or bag department. Or if you can’t afford the Hermes version, for evening there is a silver gunmetal ruffle leather over sized clutch: it’s chic and big enough to fit in all your makeup, iPhone and keys. You can’t complain about that. $395
- Love the original glomesh bags in silver or gunmetal. (The gold is very over the top.) They are perfect for adding a little metallic to your wardrobe.
A great place for classic work wear as well as divine luxury basics…
- Adore the black leather blazer, quite easy and simple. Understated luxe. $2300
- You want the divine grey patent leather cropped jacket/trench. It’s quite short, just to the top of the hips, belted and double breasted. Wear summer, autumn, winter, spring. Love it over a print dress or with harem pants. Might get a bit hot in summer but in trans-seasonal weather it’s fabulous. $2379
- Buy the divine dark navy leather military jacket with double breasted brown buttons, which are a little asymmetrical. Military is the hot look if you didn’t know. $1789
- Buy the black sequin rib tank (the front is only sequins). This is a great shape tank and the sequins don’t look glitzy. $349
Polo Ralph Lauren
It’s not so very fashion here but I don’t see any fabulous chic basics either. It’s a little kooky in a way. Not so expensive here as you would think.
- You want the cute summery white top with a red stripe. Love it. I like the white lacing and eyelets at the V front about $345.
- Check out the white Tee shirt sleeveless dress with a cobalt blue stripe. It does has a few ruffles and tiers along the bottom which makes it a little frou frou. $599
- Buy the very Bally-esque red and white stripe cotton belts with a silver buckle. Love the sporty look and it’s a big trend next season.