- “You must have left your brain on the flight. You’re my assistant and that’s my bag. You should know this!"- Lindsay Lohan’s mom going nuts at her assistant at baggage claim. At least she has a brain…( Does Lindsay even have one?)
- "I don’t do underwear. I never do the washing. How would I know whether my clothes stink? I throw them away." Keith Richards does a Britney. He left his brain on a flight in 72.
- “I would refuse.” – Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, on what he would do if asked to makeover Britney. He doesn’t do underwear.
- “Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something?” Ashlee Simpson, when asked by Ellen DeGeneres if she was pregnant…. She will leave her brain on a flight very soon.
- “Well, I’m not anymore. I would like to be the face of Louis Vuitton. I am not, however. You know who is? Scarlett Johansson is the face of Louis Vuitton. Wrong interview.” George Gurley of Black Book mistakenly asked Christina Ricci, “What’s it like being the face of Louis Vuitton?”. He wishes he left himself on the flight.
- "I feel so embarrassed." - Miley Cyrus about a new set of (not so) provocative pictures in Vanity Fair (left)
OMG! Her back is showing! she wears underwear….
see Vanity Fair video here.
- "It’s a duchess satin stole, Champagne, specially made — I had several made for different photo shoots. I thought this one was really appropriate. It’s about 83 inches long. She’s not wrapped in something skimpy. She had her jeans on. She looked at the screen and loved the picture." Vanity Fair’s fashion and style director Michael Roberts objects to the calling Cyrus’ attire a bedsheet…
- “Medicine and a lot of alcohol.” – George Clooney, on the secret to a happy life …No underwear and a bedsheet too please.