- “When the Oscars were on, I had just given birth… I was sitting there with my twins - I couldn’t have been happier - but I was like, ‘How dope would it have been if I would’ve won the Oscar and been here in my hospital bed accepting the award? Thank you so much! I just want to thank the academy!’” J.Lo. …Dope!
- “My favorite stuff that I’ve ever found has been from trash cans, and I bought this incredible vest off a homeless guy recently.” Pop star Kesha Sebert. Sebert, who goes by the name of Ke$ha.
- “It’s all the money I’ll ever need, ‘Cause I’m f–king money!” Ke$ha talking about the dollar sign in her stage name. Charming. And a Dope.
- “The most unhappy Laura or I have ever been was when we heard we made ‘a pretty dress. we were laughing that if we could take our clothes and bury them, and in ten years take them out, we would actually be satisfied [with how they look].” Kate from Rodarte… then give to the homeless?
- “My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or not to act… Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not.” Miley Cyrus clarifying that she’s a role model, not a parent. Obviously not a role model. Dope
- “For the past three years I’ve thought about what to have done. I am absolutely beyond obsessed,” The Hills star Heidi Montag Pratt admits she’s addicted to plastic surgery getting ten procedures in one day. Not a role model. Beyond happy with herself.
- “I Google myself every afternoon.” George Clooney when asked if he ever googles himself. Me too!
- “I got Rob [Pattinson] to sign a copy of GQ: ‘To George, Best of Luck. Hang in there. Love, Rob.’ I gave it to George [Clooney] and George signed his Esquire back to him: ‘Dear Rob, Thanks for all the inspiration. I’m a huge fan. Love, George, two-time Sexiest Man Alive.’” Anna Kendrick