- “I never get mad. But I do I get mad at Stan (Rosenfield, his long-time publicist) sometimes but what I do is hit him, I hit him with a golf club the other day… you heard about that…Tiger…?” George Clooney
- “I feel that if I can show my demise artistically to the public, I can somehow cure my own legend. I can show you so you’re not looking for it. I’m dying for you on domestic television — here’s what it looks like, so no one has to wonder.” What??! Does anybody understand Lady Gaga? Hit her with a golf club please.
- “My album covers are not sexual at all, which was an issue at my record label. I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn’t think the photos were commercial enough… The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself.” Lady Gaga is not sexual at all. Just performs naked.
- “If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him.” Rihanna talks about her photos writhing in sand, covered in grease…
- “I never wear those goofy masks on my eyes [on a plane] I am too worried about the guy in the next seat taking a picture of me.” George Clooney, I feel bad for you.
- “Kids and dogs love him. He loves his mom and sister and girlfriend. He’s perfect. Too bad he’s ugly.” Natalie Portman joking about Jake Gyllenhaal.
- “In America the public pronounces my name in like a million different ways. So Jennifer called me, and she was like, ‘Listen, I want to make sure that I get it right.’! I know the song by heart now. It’s about a girl and her shoe.” Christian Louboutin on the Jennifer Lopez song that bears his name. (She says it 45 times… he’s counted.)
- “This is not a celebrity fragrance. This is a designer luxury fragrance. If we as men act as kings, we will respect our women as queens. This is not about it smelling like me.” P Diddy on his new perfume called… I Am King… King? Would that be P. Diddy or George ?