- “If you lived in New York [at that time,] there was no way you could not meet Andy Warhol. He was everywhere; he was like parsley.” DVF. In your teeth.
- “I’ve decided this will be my starving day today.” Model Caroline Trentini before the Victoria’s Secret Show. (No parsley for her.)
- “I think eating is sexy.” Model Chanel Iman declares before the Victoria’s Secret Show. She likes to watch other people do it.
- “You people need to go for American breakfast, No wonder everyone’s so thin… They need pancakes.” Sharon Stone announces in Tokyo.
- “I had pomegranate seeds this morning! Only because I’m on antibiotics and I have to eat something.” Model Julia Stegner …otherwise she would have had a pancake for breakfast.
- “When you’re younger, taller and thinner, everything looks better,” Elle Fashion Director Joe Zee. That counts me out.
- “Everyone just expects me to jump now. I think they just think I jump naturally, like put me in great shoes and I jump,” Model Caroline Trentini (known for her jumping in every page of US Vogue).
- “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. That’s one of [my mottos]. You try and remember, but it never works.” Kate Moss is everywhere like parsley.