- “I’m going to try hard to pout and not shatter the illusion that I’m a moody cow, but I don’t know if I can.” Victoria Beckham on becoming a judge on American Idol.
- “They called me evil, mean and [a] plastic surgery whore and disgusting. I kept saying to myself, ‘How do they know so much about me?’” Joan Rivers. Moody cow?
- “When I was shopping for my boobs, I wanted the best, so I sat down and flipped through a bunch of Playboys,” Heidi Montag is now on the cover of the September issue of Playboy. shopping for boobs? Heidi meet Joan
- “If they aren’t hating on you, then you’re not doing anything right. If women aren’t jealous of you, talking about you and cutting you down, then you’re a nerd, and I would never want to be that.” Heidi Montag …imagine being a nerd? (good reasoning on why everyone hates you)
- “It’s beautiful art not, like, Picasso art — real beautiful art, you know what I’m saying?” Spencer (Heidi’s husband) chats about Heidi’s Playboy spread. Her spread must be cubist (going through a blue period).
- “Abs are for people with no friends.” Eric Bana (that explains why Heidi has no friends)
- “I feel like fame is like being an extremely obese person.” Kanye West …explains why Vicky B never eats.
- “I really loved this one… because I thought it was [a] commentary on not wearing fur, ‘cause I hate fur and I don’t wear fur.” Lady Gaga on her much-discussed Kermit the Frog coat. Not easy being kooky.
- “Lady Gaga is just a poor imitation of me. She has copied my style, she took my shoulder pads and all that. Mind you she doesn’t wear the bottom half!” Róisin Murphy .