- “I’m happy the way I am - short and plump” YouTube marvel Susan Boyle.
- “The first time I had to perform ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ after watching the Susan Boyle YouTube video, I was thinking, ‘Are people comparing me now to Susan Boyle? Are they thinking I do it better, or Susan does better?’ But then I was like, ‘Wait a minute. What am I thinking?’” - Les Miserables’ Valerie Rachelle.
- “I have a problem to do a collection that is a secondary line. I mean, you don’t want to be the stepsister. You want to be Cinderella. Show me one girl who wants to be the stepsister.” Designer Alber Elbaz (Well, er, um Susan Boyle).
- “I don’t squat… unless I am peeing,” Jessica Simpson complains her trainer makes her do squats. Too much information.
- “It sucks to have to diet and exercise” Tori Spelling (which is why she finds being anorexic easy).
- “If it’s not edible, it’s not food. If it’s not wearable, it’s not fashion.” Alber Elbaz please speak to Tori.
- “I’m a little full because I just ate Tori Spelling.” Chelsea Handler at Bravo’s A-List Awards. Food for thought.
- “God is dead, but my hair is perfect.” French Philosopher Bernard-Henri Levi and now boyfriend to Daphne Guinness.