- Lindsay Lohan is walking around pantless in Malibu. People.
- “And I’m convinced she’s trying to land the role of Gollum in The Hobbit” says The Superficial.
- ‘Ugly people can sing? That’s so inspiring! They fish for book deals to capitalize on their two seconds of fame? Oh the joyous power of the human heart! (Yes, 47-year-old virgin spinster-songstress Susan Boyle is pitching a book, but hasn’t had much success with publishers.)’ says Vanity Fair. “She has a story, but it’s a short story.” The New York Post.
- Sean Penn & Robin Wright Penn Are Dunzo. Tip Repeat every two years and you should be right (maybe she should have thanked him for his Oscar).
- Kirstie Alley is really fat again. Tip : repeat every two years.
- Octo-Mom Plans to Sue Club Owner Over Stripper Claims says “I never, ever, ever, ever, EVER worked — even for one day — in a strip club!” She did it for free. US Magazine
- Julia Roberts dropped the F-Bomb word several Times during Tom Hanks Tribute says “God, I’m wearing the same f—–g dress tonight as your publicist!” . Then says that everyone “f**king” loves Tom Hanks. US Magazine.
- ‘Jade Goody to Donate Brain to Science. Scientists have shown a significant interest in Jade Goody as a very unique specimen and are eager to study her further. They want to know why some fully grown adults have the brain capacity and intelligence levels of tiny children or primates.’ says the dailsquib.
- It’ll be a girl - and a girl! - for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick who are “happily anticipating the birth of their twin daughters with the generous help of a surrogate.” Sex not in the city.
- ‘You can sleep soundly tonight: Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt got married, like, for real this time. They even had to retape portions of the ceremony, you know, because they’re on a reality show. And, just like real life, you can retape things.‘ says Vanity Fair. What? No magazines interested in purchasing the wedding photos? Except playboy… MSNBC
- Freelance stylist Camille Bidault-Waddington and Jarvis Cocker have split .
- Mel Gibson and girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva made their first public appearance at the X-Men Origins: Wolverine screening in L.A. Romance isn’t dead, folks… says The Superficial.
|> The FiFi Report 333||Wiki leaks for Christmas|
|> The FiFi Report 324||it’s George!|
|> The FiFi Report 322||Brad is leaving Rachel Zoe!|
|> The FiFi Report 320||Blake Lively on Allure|
|> The FiFi Report 318||Does Paris Hilton Look Sorry - or Sarcastic -|