- "Designer Marc Jacobs is endorsing Hillary Clinton, and we saw this T-shirt in one of his NYC stores this weekend, which is priced at around $38, with the proceed going to her campaign. We stopped to look at it because, at first, we thought it was a Jennifer Aniston shirt, which would have been weird. (Although not that weird, considering Jacobs has Posh Spice T-shirts for sale.) " reports jezebel.com
- "Hollywood’s had its night of stars; now it’s Paris’ turn. The étoiles will be out all this week, thanks to Colette, which is featuring Amsterdam-based Ulrika Lindgren’s popular Rika star bags—which have sold out and been reordered by many of the boutiques that carry them, according to the designer. Stars are in the air for spring see the Spring collections of Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent for proof" ..style.com
- ‘Annie Leibovitz, Anna Wintour, and Nicole Kidman teamed up all the way Down Under for the second time in seven years. Earlier this month, approximately 50 production crew members were caught shooting what turned out to be a feature for Vogue based on Baz Luhrmann’s upcoming movie, "Australia." As for which issue’s cover Kidman will grace, that has yet to be finalized although it’s likely to be September, October or November.’ reports WWD
- ‘ChloëSevigny is stepping into the role as Samsonite ambassador to helplaunch the Trunk Collection: a handmade, limited edition line of travelpieces, with designs that date to the original Samsonite trunk from theTwenties.’ reports WWD
- ‘Anna Wintour is flying into the UK from Paris Fashion Week for a special engagement: speaking at the Oxford Union. The fashion maven will follow in the footsteps of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama, Malcolm X, Diego Maradona, Richard Nixon to address her audience at the world’s most prestigious debating society’ reports Vogue.co.uk
- Agyness Deyn is on the cover of the new "Style & Design" issue ofTime magazine.
- ‘Manifesto, is an on-the-street ad campaign that starts in Milan and London on Saturday, then moves to Tokyo on Sunday, and New York and Paris on Wednesday. The campaign will be handed out as a 24-page booklet for spring/summer 2008 that depicts Stefano Pilati’s ideal of "the YSL woman", shot by Ines van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, featuring Kate Moss".reports WWD