More and more goodies here…
• Channel Carrie Bradshaw and slip into the white and pretty blue cabbage rose print strapless dress. It has boned corset bodice and a petticoat under it for maximum shape. So cute; Wear with a serious tough bondage belt and Mimco black edgy Achilles heels. Pretty dresses need toughening up or you will look too retro and quite frankly WRONG. We can’t have you looking wrong. $129.
• Why spend a fortune on an expensive evening bag when you can get a chic black glomesh bag here for an outrageous $29?
• It’s true: the maxi dress is still a happening for summer. Love the African graphic print dress in dark oranges, browns and creams with a shirred top and shoestring straps. Wear on the beach, to a BBQ, at home. Do not wear in the street unless you were born in 1990. Do not wear with high heels. Flats, flats, flats are de rigueur. $99
• You need aviators with a bright blue trim, so much more interesting than plain black or tortoiseshell $24. And I love the dark navy aviators, very Carrera $24.
• Be prepared: Floral is the big trend for summer. If you are not into pretty pretty such as my goodself invest in one or two little chiffon tops. A little boho you can wear it, love it, thrash it and say goodbye to it after summer. Buy the small floral print , chiffon peasant top with elastic hemline $79
• Love the fabulous straw trilby with a red trim band: it’s THE hat for summer. $24.00. So chic. No shade from the sun. It just looks good. Sunscreen is a must.
• If you have long sexy legs you want to show off. Then you will love the short denim shorts $69.95
• You want a denim blazer this season. Throw it over all your black, wear with all those bright colours. The neat tailoring with razz up casual denim and the denim gives a casual edge to the tailored jacket. Don’t wear with any other denim unless you want to look like Tammy Faye Baker $129.
• You must have the red woven leather clutch with gold hardware : wear it wityh anything and watch it add a little va va voom and bright colour to your wardrobe. $149
• LOVE the cream sheer poets blouse. Why? Most importantly it seems uncrushable! It’s soft and pretty with big cuffed sleeves and a drawstring neckline. The drawstring hem should sit tied on the hips; This means it skims very nicely over chips and hamburgers $149
• Short, short denim shorts are for those who think they can show off their legs. $69
• After a simple white tank? It’s here with chic double stitching detailing on the shoulder with a scoop neckline. Hint: scoop necklines can be scary if you are over 25. $34
• Buy the chic black patent flat gladiator sandals which buckle up and stop at the ankle. Simple $99
• No need to stagger around in heels at a party if you don’t want to. Invest in the matte gold ballet flats with seriously diamantes jewels on the toe. Wear for day with jeans and a Tee. $149
• It’s official: the faded denim jacket from the 80’s is back; Wear It over your floral dresses or a simple white tank and a 50’s skirt. $119.
• There are always fabulous bags here: buy the black pleather slouchy messenger bag with silver zips on sale $59. Or buy the dark brown patent.
• Love the dark denim shirt dress . It has no visible stitching and is slighty shaped with a double stitch detail on the hips and buttons down the front. It has epaulettes and short sleeves. This will look good on a lot of people. I Know it will. $119
Ignore the bright lights and sneak in here for bargains galore….
• Check out the dark brown woven clutch with no visible hardware. Simple and understated. Ditto the burgundy dark red woven pleather clutch $24. I don’t think it’s legal to sell bags at this price.
I see a lot of delicious red and choc brown. Best picks include:
• A chic slouchy chocolate brown bag with silver details, two handles and the all important extra long shoulder strap ( al Miu Miu that just hangs there) $329
• You will love the dark denim skinny jeans. With no obvious coloured stitching and a great fit these are a must buy. Think of dark denim as a replacement for black pants. $129
• There are a few different trench coats here but I love the short, 3/4 DB belted stone version …. Remember it doesn’t have to be raining to wear a trench. But you knew that. $379
• Invest in the black satin coat dress/ jacket. It’s tailored. It has shoulder pads. Not obvious ones. It’s very fitted and shaped. You can wear this with jeans or over skinny black pants. You can wear this over a pretty floral dress, or over a minimalist grey sheath dress. You can wear this jacket belted in. $379.
• Check out the cute little red straw trilby with a taupe stripe band. Wear it sitting jauntily on the side of you head. You could wear this to the races too. $79
The accessories are fabulous at great prices. Best buys include:
• The gorgeous chiffon layered sleeveless cream top. It should be worn with everything from jeans to knits to work…it’s your new T shirt $139.
• We all want and need a long line cardigan with its own little knit belt and a long V neck. Invest in camel and wear it thrown nonchalantly over the chiffon layered top or over a Tee. Wear it over shorts, wear it over a dress and replace the knit belt with your own choc brown leather belt. The good news is this cardigan is long enough to cover your bottom. $119. Also in a fabulous silver lurex. You can wear silver lurex in the day if you dress it down and mix it with a casual white Tee and denim or chinos.
• Buy the red patent oversized Mulberry-esque bag…it has serious gold hardware, pockets at the front and room to spare to store everything from your bottle of whisky to George Clooney (and some spare undies too). $99
• If you are not into bling but you want to throw something around your neck that isn’t a child I insist you race out and buy the red, brown or white large link necklace. Very Marni-esque, very arts and crafts, very affordable. A great way to add texture, a little colour, and a little personality. You can buy personality now. $49
• Pull in your muffin top with the fabulous light grey, cotton, high waist pants. They are so flattering. They seem to shrink the hips and the waist. With a wider leg it all seems to balance out. Wear with wedge heels, a denim blazer, a red belt and a white tee. So 70’s, so Charlie’s Angels. $129
• Love the silver or red thin belts $49, the cute little red hat $39, the long scarves in reds, creams, and greys and the very YSL-esque platform sandals. $179
You saw the shoes last week. But wait there’s more! You want:
• The fabulous multi stone, short necklace on a tassel ribbon. $249.
• The divine black leather and fabric shoulder bag with silver clasp
• The small chic black an silver glomesh clutch $249.00. Perfect for evenings
• The chic black clip on resin cuff that has a round disc with a mirror ..You can check your makeup anytime. $79
• Love the huge cocktail rings..
Best picks are…
• The extra long black patent gladiator flats with gold studs that stop mid shin: Perfect with a toga. And isn’t that the point? Beware or you will look like you are having dinner with Plato. $129.
• The very Chloe-esque wide strap black patent sandals with a small cone triangle heel. These are fabulous if you want to be able to walk. They seem quite comfortable and you don’t need an oxygen mask to climb into them.
• The chic cream patent, round toe, very 20’s style heels. With a chunky square wooden heel and 4 straps across the front they look very similar to Chanel. This is a good thing. $139.
So many divine bags and shoes! So little time…
• Buy the chic and simple peep toe patent heels : one style has a bow on the toe or one is simple about $695. This season is all about the classic pump so invest now.
• Love the black patent, oversized slouch bag with a fabulous chain link strap about $1600. You can fit a lot in that bag George Clooney included. I am sure this is the bag Angelina wears ( and stores her kids in) .
• You want the very 1920’s style round toe pumps with 6 straps across the toe ( a la Chanel) and with a stacked chunky heel. Divine. Go for the gorgeous navy or the bronze brown $850. These will look equally right with a pretty floral dress or with a severe sculptural suit.
• New in are a collection of fabulous grey suede bags with a wide and subtle vertical pleat and some serious gold hardware. About $1600
• Invest in the simple round toe pumps in cream or black suede. The perfect shoe $620. Spray with waterproofing in this rainy weather.
• Love the chic little ballet flats which have a lovely grosgrain ribbon lacing. Go for black, cream or caramel $560. A must buy.
• You want the black patent belts with a square shiny lacquered buckle with gold trim about $500. You can never have enough belts and they can transform your look in a flash.
• If you are after some fabulous quality classic black riding boots stagger in here and whip off those heels and slide into the flat boots. Gorgeous.
• Buy the divine caramel leather stand up two handle tote with gold zips and minimal hardware. It’s almost a Birkin style shape and has a zip that unzips all the way along the zip. Love it! about $1400.
Paul and Joe:
On sale! So many divine pieces at fabulously discounted prices. You want:
• The gorgeous taupe suede gladiator heels that buckle up the back..now $699
•Black taffeta short DB trench with 3/4 puff sleeves and a belt…Delicious. Now $649
•The perfect black single breasted boyfriend blazer now $499
•The spot leopard chiffon oversized caftan now $499
•The blue chiffon swirl water print caftan with sheer inserts under the sleeves now $899
•The total collection of Zoe Tees is on sale and there are fabulous pieces such as grey marle Tees, cute tanks, jumpsuits and T shirt dresses from about $59.
•Love the silver/grey graphic print lurex peacoat with big silver buttons…it’s dramatic and only for the chicest who can carry it off. Now $599
•Buy the choc brown cotton ruffle front oversized shirt (it could be a dress) now $289 •One day when it’s nice and hot you can wear the cute little strapless paisley print dress in swirls of purple choc and pink, now $299
•Also invest in the classic stone cotton jodhpurs and the fabulous 70’s style button through skirt with front pockets , so French so right.